November 11, 2019
2019 Swim-A-Thon UPDATE
Total raised to date is $6,710.70 with the deadline to submit final amounts extended to Monday, November 18th. (Please make any checks payable to Cougar Aquatic Team).
If you were sponsored by lap, here are the numbers so you can give them to your sponsors:
Senior National - Mostly everyone completed the 200 laps in less than 60 minutes.
Senior 1 - Either completed 200 laps during the designated hour or were asked to keep count of how many times passed.
Senior Prep - Completed the 200 laps in the form of a distance practice.
Gold Team - Lanes 4 & 5 completed 200 laps. Lane 6 completed 184 laps. Both in the form of a distance practice.
Silver Team - will conduct their make-up Swim-A-Thon this coming Sunday @ practice!
Bronze Team - 60 laps in the hour.
Junior Team - 46 laps in the hour.
Top 5 Amounts by Individual (Current as of 11/11 - Not Final)
As of 11/11, 6 of the 7 groups are now represented in the top 5!!!
1. Luke Gardner (Gold Team) - $290.00
2. Samantha Edelman (Senior 1) - $240.00
3. Bailey Gardner (Junior Team) - $225.00
4. Maeve Rodgers (Bronze Team) - $215.00
5. Brandon Guiliano (Senior 1) & Brian Mullen (Senior National) & Hannah Ewing (Senior Prep) - $200.00 each
Top Amounts by Group (Current as of 11/11 - Not Final)
1. Senior 1 - $1,503.33
2. Gold Team - $1,180.00
3. Senior Prep - $1,005.70
4. Senior National - $986.67
5. Junior Team - $775.00
6. Silver Team - $635.00
7. Bronze Team - $625.00
The numbers in this article will be updated regularly until the deadline to turn in all amounts!
Train with Purpose.
- Swim-A-Thon update! Senior Nat slowly catching up to Sen1! Gold and Senior Prep in a tight race for third place! De… https://t.co/JYsPp2y0rQ 6 Nov
- Senior 1 has taken a strong lead in the Swim-A-Thon leaderboard! Check out our constantly updated news article! 5 Nov
- Results & Meet Info updated! Parent timing for this weekend go follow! 22 Oct