The Cougar Aquatic Team (CAT) is seeking reliable, trustworthy swim coaches to join our coaching staff. We are a year-round competitive swim team that has been in existence for over 25 years.
We are seeking part-time coaches whose job will include the following:
- Analyzing swim techniques and determining swimmer skill levels
- Educating young swimmers on various techniques and styles
- Depending on experience and credentials, either overseeing a training group or assisting in overseeing a group.
- High school diploma.
- Relevant license or certification is required for experienced coaches, we will help any former swimmers acquire the necessary certifications if they are interested in getting into coaching.
- First-aid training recommended.
- Excellent lifesaving skills.
- Ability to determine swimming level and analyze techniques.
- Strong organizational and management skills.
- Good knowledge of health and nutrition.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A positive attitude is required.
Please reach out to Eric Harse at email@example.com if you are interested in discussing this opportunity in greater detail.